Things in London
1. Take a picture walking across Abbey Road, Beatles style.
Ride the London Eye.
Eat at Nando’s.
Take a picture of a drunken Irishman.
5. Watch a play in Shakespeare’s Globe.
Run around Hyde Park.
Be artsy in Tate Modern Art Gallery.
Successfully create a vlog.
9. Go to a football match at Stamford Bridge. (Couldn’t make it to a match, but will see the Blue play in Miami!)
Watch the sun rise on the River Thames.
11. Gather a group of people and blow bubbles off of the Tower Bridge.
12. Attend a service at Westminster Abbey.
Shop for something in Borough Market.
Count down to the new year whilst outside in London. (Gotta do it big, ya know? Last new year’s party of the world!)
Explore the National Gallery.
See Wicked in theater. (completed twice)
17. Go to the Tower Bridge Exhibition.
18. Read an entire book while inside the British Library.
Have a staring contest with a member of the Royal Guard at Buckingham Palace.
20. Master the Hampton Court Maze at Hampton Court Palace.
Go on the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter! (Booked for April 19, 2012)
Find a really great used book store.
23. Buy flowers from Columbia Road Flower Market and give them to someone.
24. Take at least one badass picture at Piccadilly Circus.
Ride on a double decker bus, obviously.
Find a place to study where no one can find me.
Be generally awesome.
28. Go to Thorpe Park.
Learn how to row on the Thames.
30. Tour the Lloyds of London.
Go to the Museum of Natural History.
Ice Skate in front of the London Eye.
Outside of London!
1. Explore LegoLand Denmark!
See the Eiffel Tower.
3. See the Glasgow Necropolis.
Go to Amsterdam.
Go to a club in Prague.
Go to Dublin, Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day. (Booked with MAGGIE 17 March obviously)
Take a pointing picture in front of the Louvre.
Tour Festival Croatia!
Row on the river in Toulouse, France.
Take a pointing picture at the Louvre.
Do cartwheels in front of the Eiffel Tower.
Eat a Belgian Waffle in Brussels.